Guest: Julian Fischer (LinkedIn, Twitter)
Company: anynines (Twitter)
anynines helps companies navigate their cloud transformation journey by building application developer platforms with a strong focus on data service automation. In this episode of 2023 Predictions, CEO and Co-Founder Julian Fischer shares his insights about the company and the industry in general this new year.
He believes the major topics in 2023 will be around:
- Data management in Kubernetes
- Healthy relationships with infrastructure providers
- Operational efficiencies when running several Kubernetes clusters
- Addressing security vulnerabilities as part of CI/CD
- Application security, particularly scanning code deployed in Kubernetes
- Building more comprehensive declarative systems
This year, anynines will:
- Prioritize increased client demand on integrating its existing data service automation within Kubernetes.
- Focus less on Kubernetes as a service and focus more on making declarative management of resources around Kubernetes clusters available, including application workloads, extensions, and data.
Check out the video to deep dive into Fischer’s predictions.