Nobl9 is the service level objective (SLO) platform that adds business context to software delivery and helps organizations figure out how to run their systems reliably. In this episode of 2023 Predictions, Kit Merker, Chief Growth Officer at Nobl9, shares what’s on his industry radar for this new year.
In 2023, Merker predicts:
- Companies will lean towards open source and vendor solutions instead of wasting resources on DIY solutions.
- Companies will become more sophisticated with what data to collect and how it can be used over just collecting as much data as they can.
- Outages will make site reliability engineering (SRE) a priority for organizations.
This year, Nobl9 will focus on:
- Making it easier for customers to adopt SLOs.
- Becoming more sophisticated in its approach to reaching customers and helping them make good decisions about how to get on board with SLOs.
Challenges ahead: On the back of a gloomy global economic outlook, Merker believes it would be challenging for businesses to do more with less. Nobl9, with its SLO platform, aims to help customers balance and use data to make smart decisions, cut costs and stay innovative.
This summary was written by Monika Chauhan.