Enterprise Networking Solutions (ENS-Inc) has deployed JetStream DR on Cloudian, a cloud-native disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) solution built on JetStream DR and Cloudian object storage technologies.
JetStream DR is specifically designed to provide the software infrastructure for a VMware-based DR service offering from an MSP or cloud service provider (CSP).
Similarly, Cloudian HyperStore is the preferred object storage platform for hundreds of MSPs and CSPs globally. Together, the two technologies are said to provide the foundation for a powerful, cost-effective, cloud-native DRaaS offering.
What does JetStream DR on Cloudian do for customers?
- JetStream DR on Cloudian solution provides continuous data protection (CDP), disaster recovery (DR), and business continuity (BC) for VMware vSphere environments.
- It protects VMware virtual machines with the CDP capabilities of JetStream DR along with the technical and economic advantages of the Cloudian HyperStore object storage platform.
- The agility of JetStream DR on Cloudian means that a customer’s VMs running in San Jose can replicate data into a Cloudian HyperStore platform hosted in Sacramento, and in response to a disaster, the VMs can be recovered from Sacramento into ENS-Inc’s vSphere environment in Reno, with the Cloudian object store in Sacramento continuing to protect the workloads without interruption.
- JetStream DR on Cloudian maintains all protected VMs, data, configuration information, and recovery metadata in the object store.
- During a failover, everything needed for complete recovery of the protected environment – including its ongoing protection – is rehydrated directly from the object store.