In this episode of TFiR Insights, we invited Apurva Joshi, VP of Products at DigitalOcean, to talk about the role DigitalOcean is playing in its customers’ cloud-native journey.
Here are some of the topics we covered in this discussion:
- How is DigitalOcean democratizing open source and cloud native technologies to help companies quickly accelerate their digital transformation and cloud native journeys?
- How does DigitalOcean differentiate itself from the rest while keeping things simple and cost effective for these customers?
- How does DigitalOcean approach support so that its users get the support they need and not a case ID?
- How DigitalOcean enables its users to move between different cloud providers without locking them into its own environment.
- While everyone is talking about hybrid cloud and multi-cloud, Apurva mentioned Omni Cloud where he sees users leveraging multiple clouds for different applications. He talked about the trend he is seeing in the post-pandemic world where customers will take advantage of the features and functionalities of different clouds.
- What value does it bring to them over other cloud providers?
- How does DigitalOcean curate its services to better serve its customers?