LF Energy has announced the lineup of sessions for LF Energy Embedded Summit, taking place June 30, 2023 in Prague, Czechia. The event is part of the larger Embedded Open Source Summit, taking place June 27-30, and attendees will have access to all sessions and activities at the larger summit.
LF Energy Embedded Summit offers seven technical sessions from experts in their fields discussing how embedded devices and hardware can help stakeholders accelerate the energy transition:
- Configuring and Testing an Industrial-Grade Linux Platform for Critical Real-Time Applications in the Energy Sector – Eloi Bail, Director of Operations, Savoir-faire Linux
- Green Software – How To Make Our Applications Carbon Aware? – Szymon Duchniewicz, Open Technology Engineer, Avanade
- Using SEAPATH to Deploy High Latency Virtual Machines with Redundancy – Mathieu Dupré, Software Engineer, Savoir-faire Linux
- Connecting Forecasting to Actions ― Integrating OpenSTEF and FlexMeasures – Victor Garcia Reolid, Software Engineer, Seita Energy Flexibility
- EVerest: Electric Vehicle Chargers With Open Hardware and Software – Kai-Uwe Hermann, System Architect, PIONIX
- High Tension Line Monitoring Systems – Abhishek Kumar, Embedded Development, Sanjeeva Group
- Open-Source Interoperability Toolkit for Integration of Distributed Energy Storage and Other Flexibility Resources – Project InterSTORE – Peter Nemcek, CTO, cyberGRID
Event registration is open for Embedded Open Source Summit, which includes access to LF Energy Embedded Summit. Early bird pricing of $649 for in-person attendance ends April 19; registration to attend the event virtually is also available for $50.