The Source Code is our new show focussed on companies building products and services around open source technologies. In this episode we talked to Rajoshi Ghosh, Co-founder and COO of Hasura.
Key highlights of the discussion:
- Why & When she founded the company, what problem does Hasura solve?
- Evolution of cloud over years and how Hasura is evolving with the changing landscape.
- How is Hasura helping developer manage their workloads running in multi-cloud environment.
- The company recently organized their first virtual event, what has been the experience?
- A bit about Hasura’s products and services based on Open Source.
About our sponsor
Linode is the Founding Member of TFiR. Founded in 2003, Linode helped pioneer the cloud computing industry. Today, it is the largest independent cloud provider in the world. Its mission to make cloud computing simple, accessible, and affordable to all, has put the Linode at the forefront of the Alternative Cloud movement.
Learn more about Hasura
About Hasura: Hasura is a data access infrastructure company . Hasura is helping to build the modern world of globally relevant, data-driven applications and APIs. Hasura’s range of data access solutions helps organizations accelerate product delivery by instantly connecting data and services to applications with GraphQL APIs.