The Source Code is our new show focussed on companies building products and services around open source technologies. In this episode we talked to Rajoshi Ghosh, Co-founder and COO of Hasura.
Key highlights of the discussion:
- Why & When she founded the company, what problem does Hasura solve?
- Evolution of cloud over years and how Hasura is evolving with the changing landscape.
- How is Hasura helping developer manage their workloads running in multi-cloud environment.
- The company recently organized their first virtual event, what has been the experience?
- A bit about Hasura’s products and services based on Open Source.
Learn more about Hasura
About Hasura: Hasura is a data access infrastructure company . Hasura is helping to build the modern world of globally relevant, data-driven applications and APIs. Hasura’s range of data access solutions helps organizations accelerate product delivery by instantly connecting data and services to applications with GraphQL APIs.