There is a growing demand for Site Reliability Engineers (SRE). We are experiencing the same cultural and technological shift that we saw with the DevOps movement. Nobl9 is helping drive that shift, that movement.
Nobl9 is a software reliability platform startup that helps software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster through software-defined Service Level Objectives that link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs. I sat down with Brian Singer, co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Nobl9 to learn about their story. These are some of the topics that we covered:
- Intro of the company, Nobl9?
- What kind of markets and industries does Nobl9 serve?
- Since we are talking about software reliability, does it matter where customers are running their workloads – public cloud, on-prem, edge data center?
- What impact this pandemic has on your industry and company as everyone is racing towards the cloud and digital transformation?
- Nobl9 is offering beta / early access to its service level objective bedform. We learned more about the platform and what kind of feedback the company is looking for and when can we expect GA?
- Nobl9 also forged a partnership with Lightstep. We learned a bit more about this partnership.