Steven Mih, Cofounder and CEO of Ahana shares his predictions for 2021. According to Mih:
- Analytics, powered by open-source, is going to take the center stage in 2021.
- Analytics stack will change with Open Source for open analytics as people will move to disaggregated stacks, leveraging different technologies like cloud based data lakes along with open source query engines like Presto.
- Open Formats will also gain popularity so users won’t be locked into one vendor.
- Open Interfaces will also gain popularity allowing users to connect to any type of data sources.
- Open Source or multi cloud will allow users to move freely between clouds to leverage different services and technologies.
[su_note note_color=”#e4e4e4″ text_color=”#000″ class=”hvr-grow” ]Ahana, the self-service analytics company for Presto, is the only company with a cloud-native managed service for Presto for Amazon Web Services that simplifies the deployment, management and integration of Presto and enables cloud and data platform teams to provide self-service, SQL analytics for their organization’s analysts and scientists.[/su_note]