Opengear, a Digi International company, has launched Lighthouse Enterprise: Automation Edition, which it claims to be the first management software solution to include automation capabilities and secure provisioning.
Part of a new tier of product offerings, the Lighthouse Enterprise platform has evolved to give enterprise users full visibility and future-proof management capabilities across entire networks.
Lighthouse Enterprise delivers security, automation and scalability. IT organizations can control a distributed network of critical IT equipment and devices. This ensures the redundancy and resiliency needed for evolving networks through multi-instance capabilities.
• Supports up to 11 total Lighthouse instances
• Provides software-defined infrastructure for remote IP access for each node
• Enables access to MessageBus and all current or future plug-ins
Lighthouse Enterprise: Automation Edition provides automation to enable enterprises to optimally manage their networks. Secure Provisioning enables users to easily provision new networks remotely, securely, and automatically.
Automation Gateway provides Lighthouse users with the ability to programmatically discover and manage IP-based management interfaces via the Opengear management system – with the same level of simplicity and efficiency as if they were serial consoles. The Automation Edition:
• Contains all features of Lighthouse Enterprise
• Includes Automation Gateway for each node
• Provides Secure Provisioning for every node