SIOS Technology has announced key speakers at the second annual Cloud Availability Symposium, a global virtual cloud conference dedicated to High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) for Critical Applications in the cloud. The event will take place September 27-28, 2022 and will include sessions by experts at cloud providers including AWS, Google, Microsoft and across SQL Server, SAP and Oracle environments.
The Symposium is split into two half-day tracks. Day 1 is dedicated to SAP/Linux and Day 2 is focused on SQL Server/Windows.
The live, virtual conference will feature keynotes and technical sessions from technology leaders and consultants including:
- Evren Buyruk, a Senior Microsoft Azure Solution Architect who specializes in SAP on Azure Implementations as a part of the Microsoft Partner Success Team.
- Melody Zacharias, a Sr. Microsoft Solutions Manager, Microsoft MVP, is a respected technology leader, who has co-written several books on data including SQLServer 2019 Administration.
- Allan Hirt, a SQL Server mission critical expert and author Allan is a Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Management and Data Platform MVP and a VMware vExpert.
- Bobby Jagdev, an independent SAP Technical Lead and Architect who has been pivotal to the success of several technology-enabled SAP transformation programs.
- Joey D’Antoni, a Senior Consultant and Microsoft Data Platform MVP with over 20 years of experience working in both Fortune 500 and smaller firms.
- Dave Bermingham, a Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP, and SIOS Technology Corp Director of Customer Success, recognized within the technology community as a high availability expert.
- Mike Walsh, SQL Server Consultant and Microsoft MVP with over a decade of experience in mentoring clients design the right Systems or High Availability architectures.