A Video Is Worth A Million Words
Make your client story impactful, influential and relevant with high-quality videos instead of scrolling thousands of words.
Short videos are the king of the digital marketing world. As a PR professional you need a partner that knows the industry and has the expertise to create content that engages your client’s audience and shares their messages quickly and efficiently. TFiR is known for its in-depth content and professional-quality video production. We collaborate with PR professionals to create a continuous stream of high-quality video content that increases awareness, visibility, and strengthens your client’s position within the technology ecosystem. We have successfully worked with many PR professionals, key industry players, from large foundations and tech giants to start-ups and non-profits. Our fast-growing YouTube community is proof of this.
Your own video content team
Video production is expensive. Our lean, agile, cost-effective and highly efficient TFiR video team also acts like an arm of your or your client’s editorial-marketing division. In addition to creating, publishing and amplifying your client’s message through our own platforms, we offer licensed, professional-quality video assets that your client’s content and marketing teams can leverage in many ways:
- Use licenced video clips for marketing and lead generation
- Enrich blogs on their sites by embedding videos directly into them.
- Your content team can use our video transcripts as source material to write blogs and press releases for earned media.
- Organize panels discussions to network with potential partners of the ecosystem
- Client can use our videos for product and service announcements
TFiR is the fastest growing video platform:
- 20,100+ YouTube subscribers
- A total of 12 Million Views to date
- More than 3.1 Million Impressions per month
- More than 263K Views per month
- Watched for more than 12,300 Hours per month
- Average view rate 2:56 minutes
|Brand||TFiR||The Cube||DevOps||The New Stack||VMBlog|
|Total YouTube Subscribers||21,000 +||24,000||9,700||2,700||1900|
|Total YouTube Views||12 Million||5.3 Million||449K||157K||530k|
Our Service Plans & Pricing
We have the industry’s most competitive pricing. There is no overhead cost. We offer membership plans, billed monthly. If you need more content, you can upgrade to the next tier, at a discounted rate. It’s not a video per month or ‘use it or lose it’ model. Use them when you need them. If you didn’t record all videos in one year, they roll into the next year, as long as you retain the membership.
|VideoPod Gold||VideoPod Diamond|
|UHD 4K Video||√||√||√|
|Q&A (automated transcripts)||√||√||√|
|Highlight clips to focus on key topics||√||√||√|
|Social clip to share on social networks||√||√||√|
|Case Studies/Success Stories||x||√||√|
|Promo film for events||x||1||2|
|Branded shows per month||x||1||2|
|Total VideoPods (Media Assets)/ year||12 + VideoPods
(60 media assets)
|24 VideoPods (120 media assets)||36 VideoPods (180 media assets)|
|Pricing: We offer a monthly billing plan to eliminate any overhead costs.||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Special Offer: PR agencies also get free access to our special shows such as prediction videos (max 5), event coverage of shows like KubeCon (up to 6 videos per event and max 3 events per year). These videos do not count against your contract.
Complimentary: Contributed articles, blogs and videos created by clients can be published on TFiR.io.
Additional Video Content available under different tiers and as À La Carte Services:
- Case Studies/Success Stories: Tightly edited interview-based case studies and success stories of your customers and partners.
- Promo Films for events: 90 seconds long professional promotional video with music, b-rolls and narration.
- Branded shows: Recurring thematic shows on a specific topic to help build authority and visibility in that space.
Our VideoPod Video content includes
- Let’s Talk: Talk-show style interviews to cover a wide range of topics.
- TFiR NewsRoom: Short and focused interviews to deep-dive into company announcements and press releases.
- TFiR Insights: Discussions with tech leaders to share their insights into technologies and businesses.
- TFiR Panels: Online panel discussions (could feature up to 3 guests). Moderated by TFiR. Clients are responsible for choosing and inviting panelists.
- TFiR Demo/Tutorials: Short and tightly scripted/edited demos and tutorials presented by client talent, produced by TFiR. It’s a talking head video supplemented by screenshots and screencast.
- TFiR Explanatory Videos: Short and tightly scripted/edited videos to explain tech or terms. Presented by client talent, produced by TFiR. It’s a talking head video supplemented by screenshots and a screencast.
- Turnaround time: The video will be ready for publication within 2-3 business days (from the time we receive all footage). The client chooses the publishing date and gets to preview/review the video before it’s published.
- Company bio and link to desired page on coverage.
- All content that’s created as part of the VideoPod membership will be published on our YouTube channel.
- All generated content will be amplified via social channels.
- Company branding will be visible throughout the video.
- Name of the company, logo, and a summary will appear on the Sponsor page of TFiR.
- Licensed copies of Social Media Clips & Marketing/Lead Gen Clips that can be re-used by your client’s marketing teams.
What are Social Media Clips?
Social Media Clips are mini clips (up to 2 minutes long) created for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We offer one SMC per video. We offer a video file of the clip that you can publish on your social media platform.
What are Summary clips?
Summary Clips are excerpts from the produced videos focussing on a topic or question. The clips are published on TFiR Properties.
What are Marketing, Lead Generation clips?
Marketing, Lead Generation clips are hand-picked excerpts from the produced videos that can be used by the client for marketing and lead generation purposes. We offer licensed media files that you can publish on your own properties.
What are promo videos?
Promo Videos are professional 90-second commercials (advertisements). It could be about a topic, event, service or product. It’s a mix of voice-over (optional), royalty-free b-rolls, royalty-free music and screenshots/screencast. We work with clients to create the script for the promo. We need 2 weeks to produce a promo video.
What is a media asset?
We offer a licenced copy of the media asset that clients can publish on their own social media platforms and YouTube channels. The licenced media assets include Summary Clips, SMC and Marketing, Lead Generation Clips. Full-length content is published ONLY on our properties. You are free to embed them on your own sites.