A Video Is Worth A Million Words
Make your story impactful, influential, and relevant with high-quality videos instead of scrolling thousands of words.
Short videos are the king of the digital marketing world. You need a partner that knows the industry and has the expertise to create content that engages your audience and shares your messages quickly and efficiently. TFiR is known for its in-depth content and professional-quality video production.
We create a continuous stream of high-quality video content that increases awareness, visibility, and strengthens your position within the technology ecosystem. We have successfully worked with key industry players, from large foundations and tech giants to start-ups and non-profits. Our fast-growing YouTube community is proof of this.
YOUR OWN VIDEO MARKETING TEAM
Video production can be expensive. Our lean, agile, cost-effective and highly efficient TFiR video team doubles up as an arm of your editorial marketing division. In addition to creating, publishing and amplifying your message through our own platforms, we offer licensed, professional-quality video assets that your editorial and marketing teams can leverage in many ways, including these:
- Use our transcript to write a blog post and publish it on your own site.
- Use licensed video clips for marketing and lead generation
- Enrich blogs on your sites by embedding videos directly into them.
- Organize panels discussions to network with potential partners of the ecosystem
- Use our videos for product and service announcements
- Use min-clips on social media
TFiR is the fastest growing video platform:
- 21,200+ subscribers
- A total of 11 Million Views to date
- More than 1.5 Million Impressions per month
- More than 263,000 Views per month
- Watched for more than 12,300 Hours per month
- Average view rate 2:56 minutes
Competitive Market Overview
|Brand||TFiR||SiliconAngle Cube||DevOps||The New Stack||VMBlog|
|Total Subscribers||21,200 +||24,000||9,700||3,100||1900|
|Total Views||11 Million +||5.3 Million||449K||157K||530k|
PLANS AND PRICING
Our content service is packaged as VideoPods. Depending on your needs, you can choose the appropriate tier. You get a set amount of videos per tier that you can use when you need them. You can record them on a monthly basis or use them as and when you need them. These video slots never expire as long as you remain a paying member. If you didn’t use your videos in a billing cycle they will roll into the next billing cycle.
We have the most competitive pricing in the industry. We offer monthly billing to keep the overhead cost to zero. You can also easily upgrade or downgrade tiers as your needs change. You are not locked into a yearly commitment, you can cancel anytime you want*.
UNMATCHED VIDEO CONTENT
If you leverage all the content that we offer for the Silver package, you are getting over 90 media assets (which include full-length videos, To The Point Clips, Social Media Clips, and events coverage). This price is unmatched in the industry. We also commit to delivering the final product within THREE days of recording. How do we manage to do that? We all come from a tech journalist and film production background and have a very efficient, nimble, and agile team to work extremely efficiently.
|Max 6/year||12 /year||Up to 24/year||Up to 36/year|
|Social Media Clips||√||√||√||√|
|Special Shows (prediction videos)||√||√||√||√|
|To The Point||x||√||√||√|
|TFiR Panel *||x||√||√||√|
|Promo Films for events||x||x||1||2|
|Licensed media clips||x||√||√||√|
|Total (Media Assets)/ year||6 Videos (~12+ media assets)||12 Videos (~ 90 media assets)||24 Videos (180 media assets)||36 Videos (270 media assets)|
|Cost: Annual contract, billed monthly.||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
- Panel Discussions are available in limited quantity (max 2 per year)
Event Coverage: We are offering a 100% discount for event coverage. We will offer up to 2 video interviews (worth $6000) at major tech events such as KubeCon (either in-person or virtual, depending on our presence). These videos will not count against your slots. They are on us. This offer is available for up to 3 major events a year (worth $18,000).
Complimentary: Contributed articles, blogs, and videos created by clients, published on TFiR.io.
How does it work
Depending on the tier, you get a certain number of recording slots per year. For example, Silver gives you up to 12 recordings a year or one recording a month. Each recording produces one full-length show. We also create “To The Point” segments from each recording to focus on some core topics discussed in the show.
We also provide you with a transcript of the show so your content team can write a blog post based on it. We create social media clips that we publish on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We work with the PR or the Marketing team of the company to coordinate the topics, potential questions, recordings, and publication of the content. We bring in journalistic/editorial oversight, video production, and distribution to you while you have full control over the content.
Our VideoPod Video content includes:
- Let’s Talk: Flagship, talk-show style interviews to cover a wide range of topics.
- TFiR NewsRoom: Short and focused interviews to deep-dive into company announcements and press releases.
- To The Point: A series of focussed mini-videos covering one topic in each clip.
- Listicle Shows: These are very well-produced talking head videos with graphs and visuals. The format of the show is to get either executives or top developers to share their 3-5 insights into the topic. A good example could be 5 Ways To Plan SRE Strategy
- Featured: A multi-guest mini-documentary on the story of a start-up. We get multiple folks from the company to tell the story of how the company came into existence and what problem they are solving.
- TFiR Insights/Thought Leadership: Thought leadership commentary on contemporary topics or major news to establish the position of the company within the ecosystem. These will not count against the quote of the tier. It’s on us.
- TFiR Panels: Online panel discussions (max 4 guests).
- TFiR Demo/Tutorials: Short and tightly scripted/edited demos and tutorials presented by client talent, produced by TFiR.
- Turnaround time: The video will be ready for publication within 2-3 business days (from the time we receive all footage). The client chooses the publishing date and gets to preview/review the video before it’s published.
- Company bio and link to the desired page on coverage.
- All content that’s created as part of the VideoPod membership will be published on our YouTube channel.
- All generated content will be amplified via social channels.
- Company branding will be visible throughout the video.
- The name of the company, logo, and summary will appear on the Sponsor page of TFiR.
- Licensed copies of Social Media Clips & Marketing/Lead Gen Clips that can be re-used by your marketing teams.
What are Social Media Clips?
Social Media Clips are mini clips (up to 2 minutes long) created for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We offer one SMC per video. We offer a video file of the clip that you can publish on your social media platform.
What are Summary clips?
Summary Clips are excerpts from the produced videos focussing on a topic or question. The clips are published on TFiR Properties.
What are Marketing, Lead Generation clips?
Marketing, Lead Generation clips are hand-picked excerpts from the produced videos that can be used by the client for marketing and lead generation purposes. We offer licenced media files that you can publish on your own properties.
What are promo videos?
Promo Videos are professional 90-second commercials (advertisements). It could be about a topic, event, service or product. It’s a mix of voice-over (optional), royalty-free b-rolls, royalty free music and screenshots/screencast. We work with clients to create the script for the promo. We need 2 weeks to produce a promo video.
What is a media asset?
We offer a licenced copy of the media asset that clients can publish on their own social media platforms and YouTube channels. The licenced media assets include Summary Clips, SMC and Marketing, Lead Generation Clips. Full length content is published on our properties for Silver to Gold tier. Diamond members get licenced copies of full length content. You are free to embed them on your own sites.
Music & b-roll are non-exclusive and royalty-free for the packages offered here.
- Cancellations require prior notice of 3 months for the first year of subscription. From the second year onwards, you can cancel anytime you want.