Vendia is a new and promising serverless, distributed data and code sharing platform that makes building multi-region, multi-account, multi-owner distributed applications on AWS as quick and easy as creating a new database table. The company recently announced a $15.5M Series A round and also announced Vendia Share. One of the most exciting works that Vendia is doing is bringing Blockchain to cloud-native, microservices world. They tout it as v2.0 of blockchain. We sat down with Shruthi Rao, Co-founder of Vendia, to learn about the company, the platform and some of the most exciting use-cases of blockchain.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
· We talked about Rao’s background and what led to the creation of Vendia.
· What led Rao to start a new company with Tim?
· Blockchain is traditionally seen as a tech used by Fintech, but Vendia sees its application beyond the traditional use-cases. What’s v2.0 of blockchain?
· What are some of the most exciting use cases of blockchain?
· What kind of companies are using v2.0 blockchain?
· We then talked about the newly announced Vendia Share and the $15.5 million Series A funding.
· Developers get free access to Vendia Share.
· Roadmap of Vendia, plans for 2021.
[su_note note_color=”#e4e4e4″ text_color=”#000″ class=”hvr-grow”] Vendia is a serverless, distributed data and code sharing platform that makes building multi-region, multi-account, multi-owner distributed applications on AWS as quick and easy as creating a new database table. Developers can use Vendia Share to build applications that allow multiple clients to query, update, and share data in real time with transactional semantics, even when they span accounts, regions, owners, or technology stacks.[/su_note]