TFiR: Open Source & Emerging Technologies
TFiR is an abbreviation for The Fourth Industrial Revolution. We publish News, Analysis, Interviews, Op-ed & Tutorials covering emerging technologies and open source.
We talk about new technologies. We will talk about new business models. We talk about tech culture and their impact on our society.
We have identified three core target audiences:
• CIOs, the decision makers;
• Developers/Operators, and
New formats of storytelling
We will deploy storytelling formats that are not dry and bland. Our stories have a great deal of human interest angle in them. As a trained filmmaker and sound editor, I tell stories in all three formats – videos, podcasts and written text.
What kind of stories are we going to tell?
• News: News is the bedrock of information on which we build stories. We will cover important news stories on daily basis.
• Analysis: We go beyond ‘what’ and focus on ‘why’ and ‘how’. We talk to experts to get more juice and meat for news items.
• Articles: We publish in-depth long form stories to explain every tiny bit that you need to know as a reader.
• Back 2 Basics: In addition to advanced, higher level articles, we will also write articles explaining basics to help greenhorn developers and entrepreneurs.
• Interviews: We travel around the globe meeting technologists and business leaders. We will publish exclusive interviews with leaders from the 4iR world.
• Founder’s Edition: We also publish in-depth profiles of notable technologists and business leaders.
Founder & Editor